INFORMATION THE COMPANY MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
The Company may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site krymzenhall.com (the “site”). This includes, without limitation, your first name, last name and email address provided at the time of subscribing to the newsletter. The Company may also ask you for information from time to time (for example, if the Company runs any competitions, when you enter such competition), and when you report a problem with the site.
- If you contact the Company, the Company may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data] and the resources that you access.
While on the site, certain information is automatically logged about how you are using the site to analyse performance and usage of the site. This information may include the URL of the website which linked you to the site, your IP address and the pages you visit while on the site. The IP address indicates the location of your computer on the internet.
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. You can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your device. This may reduce the functionality of the site and may mean that certain features or content on the site will not be available to you. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your device can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org under the ‘manage cookies’ section. Alternatively, you can access further information by going to the help menu within your internet browser.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
WHERE THE COMPANY STORES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
The Company uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with the newsletter or other information or services that you request from the Company from time to time.
- To carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company.
- To notify you about changes to the site.
Only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, the Company may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and the Company or they may contact you about these by email. If you do not want the Company to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which the collects your data. If at any time, you wish to stop receiving the newsletter or any marketing communications (if any), you may unsubscribe by clicking on the link contained in any newsletter you receive by email.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Company may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that it sells or buys any business or assets, in which case the Company may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask the Company not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. The Company will ask you (before collecting your data) if you wish to provide the Company with your data for such purposes or if you agree to the Company sharing your information with any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms the Company uses to collect your data. The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of the Company’s partner sites or those of its commercial partners and sponsors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that the Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $10 to meet the Company’s costs in providing you with details of the information held about you.